Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Makeup Art: Metal Elemental Deity

Hello loves!
I have been so excited for this and it has FINALLY COME. I talked with a few makeupaddiction ladies on reddit and decided to add my own rendition to their elemental post. I chose to do metal and kind of went with my inspirations. This required a trip to Michaels, so this means serious business.

Read and view on for even more images, a product list, and what not!

Flash

A little background into what I was trying to go for. I wanted the skin to be perfect with extreme highlighting and contouring. I also drew a little steampunk inspiration and added some gears to make it extra awesome. I also wanted to incorporate some drip lips and ombre metal brows.

I used a mish mash of products. I will provide you with what I use the most.
MUFE Flash Palette
Sugarpill Goldilux
MAC Tan Pigment
Sleek Original Palette
MAC Cocomotion
MUFE Aqua Cream in 13
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Revlon Bronzed and Chic
Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown

Flash

Flash

Natural Lighting

Natural Lighting
I hope you enjoyed and until next time, have a beautiful day!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment