Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More exciting stuff to come and look forward to!

Hello everyone!
I am still getting adjusted to blogging and the fact that I actually have a blog. I just want to give you a few hints into planned posts and also a teaser for a very exciting post for me!
I have not been able to do much post-wise because I have been on vacation. However, I got a few posts for you to look forward to.

First, it is a very exciting week come March 17th to 21st. The 17th is St. Patricks day and I have plans to do an awesome look themed after that and then...

March 21st is MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Yep, not super exciting because I am just getting older at this point. But that doesn't stop me from being an ultra sexy vixen and having amazing makeup to go with it. So plan on seeing something fantabulous for that.

Also, I have had something in the works for about a week now. Now I shall tease you with some really vague picture of shtuffs
Elle, what the hell?
Gears. They are fun to play with... No, they really are. But, what do they have to do with makeup? Find out in a few days :) I shall make you anxiously wait. Basically, I am so stoked for this that I am doing a "faux-toshoot." Get it? Huh, huh? Ok, never mind.

Anyways, exciting week for you guys because we get to share the love of makeup together! Make sure to stalk my Instagram (@pittpantherelle) because I usually can post stuff there more quickly than here!

Until next time, have a beautiful day!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment