Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tutorial: St. Patrick's Day Eye Pictorial

Hello loves,
I love doing holiday looks. It gives me an excuse to do my makeup all crazy. Today, I will give the steps to do you own St. Patty's day eye look. Be prepared because this post is picture heavy for obvious reasons.

This is also a little before and after. My skin did not like having all those gears on it and as you can imagine how amazing taking them off is. It wasn't. It wasn't painful but left a mark and was a bit sore afterwards.
Final Look
Read on for the tutorial!




If I look angry, its probably because I don't have my gorgeous makeup yet.

See any of the gears? They left quite a few marks.

Start with an eye primer and add a white base

Add a grass green to the inner and outer portions of your eyelid

Add the green to your crease and blend up and outwards

Add a gold to the portion we left empty

Add a chartreuse to the tear duct and inner third of the lower lash line

Add the green from where we left off the chartreuse and continue to end of the lower lashline. Extend out the green from the lower lash line. Also add a nude or white liner. 
Add gel liner and a pair of banging lashes.
Finished!

The liner on the right eye was a lot better. That's why we switched to the other eye.



Products Used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
Inglot Eyeshadow in 384
Sugarpill Goldilux Pigment
Fyrinnae Aye, Aye Captain
Rimmel White Kohl
Wet n Wild Gel Liner
Eyelure Ka-Ching Lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Blankety
Naked Pigment IV-04

Face:
Makeup Forever (MUFE) HD Foundation in 117
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Fair
NYC Sunny Bronzer
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
Nars Cactus Flower Cream Blush

And there is your St. Patrick's Day look. If you try it out for yourself, Instagram it, tag me and #pittpantherelle. I would love to see what your look turned out like.

And until next time, have a beautiful day!
-Elle

3 comments:

  1. Love the look! I need to learn how to take close up eye photos :)
    ~Zhenya
    http://beingzhenya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it just comes with practice. I always have a mirror in front of me doing pictures :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete