Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tutorial: Mermaid Inspired Teal Eye

Hello Loves!

I am so glad to posting a bit more often now. And by often, I mean once or hopefully twice a week. I am glad to be done with finals and moving onto my summer. Hopefully having a job will not prevent me from posting but I guess we shall see.

Today, I wanted to do a teal eye look with glitter. Upon swatching several products, I actually came up with something that turned out well!

Here is the final look.


Video Tutorial!


Pictorial, more pictures, and full product list after the jump!

Prime your lid and add a white base
Brush Used: My fingers
Product Used: Nyx Milk

Add a light blue eyeshadow to the inner 3rd of the lid
Brush Used: MAC 239
Product Used: The Illusion

Add a medium blue (cyan) eyeshadow to the outer two thirds of the lid
Brush Used: MAC 239
Product Used: Wet n Wild Muse and Carouse

Add a medium teal to the crease.
Blend up towards the brow and outwards in a cat shape.
Brush Used: MAC 222
Product Used: Where's My Mummy?

More precisely blend a dark teal eyeshadow to the crease.
Brush Used: Hakuhodo J146
Product Used: Lingering Twilight

I decided to do my winged liner at this stage.
Brush Used: Bdellium 708
Product Used: Wet n Wild Black Gel Liner

Add a teal kohl pencil to the waterline
Brush Used: None
Product Used: Spark of Envy

Pat light blue eyeshadow to the tear duct and inner 3rd of the lower lash line
Brush Used: Makeup Geek Pencil Brush
Product Used: The Illusion

Blend the medium teal on the outer two thirds of the lower lash line
Brush Used: Essence of Beauty Crease (smaller one)
Product Used: Where's My Mummy

Blend a dark teal to the outer third of the lower lash line
Brush Used: Makeup Geek Pencil Brush
Product Used: Lingering in Twilight

Add mascara and false lashes.

Optional: Add a light blue glitter to the inner third of the lid
Finished!


Products Used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Duo in The Vision (The Illusion shade)
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Muse and Carouse (Eyelid Shade)
Fyrinnae Where's My Mummy?
Shiro Cosmetics Lingering in Twilight
Wet n Wild Black Gel Liner
Tarina Tarintino Hyperliner in Spark of Envy
Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Miami Vice (size #2)
Eylure Ka-Ching False Lashes
Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown

Lips:
Australis Cosmetics Velourlips in Rio-D

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 117
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Maybelline Dark Circle Corrector in Fair
Guerlain Meterorites Perles in Teint Rose 01
Little Sparrow Cosmetics Lavender Blush
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Nars Laguna Bronzer
theBalm Mary-lou Manizer

I also finally claimed my blog on Bloglovin'. So please, I would love if you followed me on there! Just click that picture in the right column!

And until next time,
Have a beautiful day!
-Elle








No comments:

Post a Comment