Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tutorial: My Anniversary Look (Smokey Eye and Winged Liner Combo)

Hello Loves!

I am very excited to be posting this! I went to my Instagram to ask my followers to vote on their favorite of four trial looks that I would be doing for my anniversary. This one was the most liked, so I went ahead and did it. As a little bonus for my lovely followers participating, I wanted to make a tutorial for the look! After doing my trial looks, I actually loved this look the most and am really glad others thought the same :)

Here's the final look:

From the anniversary dinner <3
Tutorial after the jump!

Add a smokey purple base. Blend out the edges.
PRODUCT USED: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Vintage Plum
BRUSH USED: Real Techniques Base Shadow

Use the base you have to form a wing.
Optional: Add some black to the end of the wing to emphasize the wing
PRODUCT USED: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Vintage Plum and Nyx Cosmetics Black Bean Jumbo Pencil
BRUSH USED: Real Techniques Eyeliner
For the following 4 steps: Do NOT blend too close to the wing.

Add a warm brown to the crease as a transition color and to add eventually add warmth to the look.
PRODUCT USED: Too Faced Salted Caramel Eyeshadow (in the Chocolate Bar Palette)
BRUSH USED: MAC 224

Pat a dark plummy maroon color on the lid. Slightly blend the edges.
PRODUCT USED: MAC Deep Damson
BRUSH USED: MAC 239

Blend a red leaning maroon into the crease. Be more precise when blending it.
PRODUCT USED: MAC Deep Damson + Makeup Geek Bitten
BRUSH USED: MAC 226

Intensify the wing. Add the plummy maroon shadow on the base.
Optional: Make the edge of the wing darker to emphasize it.
PRODUCT USED: MAC Deep Damson and Anastasia Beverly Hills Dark Brown
BRUSH USED: Bdellium 760

You can now blend a red leaning maroon in the crease towards the wing.
PRODUCT USED: MAC Deep Damson + Makeup Geek Bitten
BRUSH USED: MAC 226

You can now blend the transition color in the crease towards the wing. Add a slightly darker, warm brown to add warmth.
PRODUCT USED: Too Faced Salted Caramel + Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear
BRUSH USED: MAC 226

Place and blend the plummy, maroon color 3/4 he way on the lower lash line.
PRODUCT USED: MAC Deep Damson
BRUSH USED: Makeup Geek Pencil Brush

Add a warm and golden inner corner highlight.
PRODUCT USED: Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions
BRUSH USED: CVS Beauty Essentials Small Crease


Optional: Glitter and False Lashes
PRODUCTS USED: Makeup Geek Utopia, Lit Cosmetics Beach Baby S2, and Koko Lashes Koko


 I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. If you recreate it, make sure to #pittpantherelle on Instagram. I would LOVE to see it :)

Until next time,
Have a beautiful day!
-Elle


1 comment: