Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Video Tutorial: Getting Long Lasting Dewy Skin

Hello Loves!

I have finally figured out dewy skin.

I have never had skin that looked dewy both in real life and in photos. Another added benefit about the makeup was it lasted all day (~8-10 hours). Today, I filmed a tutorial to show you how I achieved dewy skin that lasted all day. I also included some tips for those who have combo or oily skin to achieve this. For reference, I have normal skin.


If you like the video, why not subscribe? I've been getting better with uploading videos more regularly :)

Also, you may have noticed but this is the first post I have done in a long time. Just a little life update but I have been dealing with some health issues in the past month. Thankfully, everything has been resolved and I can get back to reviewing and making tutorials.

Until next time,
Have a beautiful day!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment