Create, Inspire, and Enjoy.

Navi Bar

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tutorial: My Anniversary Makeup (Taupe and Rose Gold with a Pop of Teal Smokey Eye)

Hello Loves!

I am back with another anniversary makeup tutorial! It's starting to become a tradition that I do a tutorial of the makeup that I wear for my anniversary and this year is no different. This year, I posted four looks and asked my followers on Instagram to vote on which look they wanted to see a tutorial of and this was the look they picked! This look was originally a recreation look of a makeup that Alcantara Makeup did on his Instagram. I am really glad that my followers loved this look as much as I did and I was very excited to wear this look again.

I will include both the video and pictorial version if you have a preference between the two.


If you liked the video, why not subscribe? I have been uploading a bit more regularly :)

Read on for the pictorial!

Before starting, make sure to prime your lids. I used Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base.

I added a transition color a shade or two darker than my skin to my crease.
Make sure the color you choose is neutral or cool toned.
PRODUCT USED: Urban Decay (UD) Naked
BRUSHES USED: Hakuhodo J5522

Add a rosy-taupe to the outer cornet, blending 1/2 on the lid and 3/4 into the crease.
PRODUCT USED: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Taupe Matte
BRUSHES USED: Hakuhodo J5523

Add a darker rosy-taupe to the outer corner, blending 1/3 way onto the lid, and 1/2 into the crease.
PRODUCT USED: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Dark Taupe Matte
BRUSHES USED: Hakuhodo S142

Optional Step
I added a warm brown on the edge of my taupe eyeshadow to bring warmth to the look and blend it out more
PRODUCT USED: Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Caramel
BRUSHES USED: Chikuhodo Sakura Crease

Add a orange-y toned rose gold to the middle 1/3 of the lid.
PRODUCT USED: ABH Glisten
BRUSHES USED: MAC 239

I patted a pinkier light rose gold to the inner 1/3 of the lid and inner corner.
PRODUCT USED: Hello Waffle Cosmetics Lumps
BRUSHES USED: Sonia Kashuk Small Eyeshadow

Add a black gel liner thinly on the upper lash line and don't wing it out.
PRODUCT USED: TonyMoly Backstage Gel Liner in Black
BRUSHES USED: Bdellium Bent Liner

Pat a dark plum to the outer corner and blend it out
PRODUCT USED: MAC Bloodline
BRUSHES USED: Chikuhodo Sakura Detail and Hakuhodo S142

How it should look like so far

Add the rosy taupe to the lower 3/4 of the lower lash line.
Keep the inner 1/4 free of product.
PRODUCT USED: Dawn Eyes Taupe Matte
BRUSHES USED: Chikuhodo Z-10

Add a dark plum to the inner 1/3 or 1/2 of the lower lash and blend out.
PRODUCT USED: MAC Bloodline
BRUSHES USED: Chikuhodo Sakura Detail

Add a teal to the inner 1/4 of the lower lash line.
I added a teal eyeliner underneath to make the teal eyeshadow pop and last longer.
PRODUCT USED: Tarina Tarintino Spark of Envy and Make Up For Ever D-236 Lagoon Blue
BRUSHES USED: Real Techniques Pointed Eyeliner and MAC 219

Add mascara, lashes, and a black kohl to the upper and lower waterline.
Now your finished!
PRODUCT USED: Flutter Lashes Slayla, TonyMoly Black Gel Liner



Thanks for making it to the end of the post, and I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. If you recreate it, make sure to tag me if you post it on social media (IG: #pittpantherelle and /u/pittpanthermua on Reddit) so I can see it :)

Until next time,
Have a beautiful day!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment